Sajnáljuk, lejárt a jelentkezési idoszak!
Student work: This position’s aim is to support the Central Training Academy Team within our Distribution Management Function in the delivery of key strategic partner education projects.
You will be working as a valued team member within the Central Academy Team, supporting our global Brands to achieve outstanding training experiences for our external partners.
AGCO is the global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agriculture solutions with a wide collection of well-known brands like Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. AGCO is dedicated to provide a brighter and sustainable future for farms everywhere.
AGCO Shared Service Center (SSC) is located at Office Garden, in one of the most dynamically developing areas of Budapest providing global administration support to all AGCO global factories in Finance, HR, IT, Purchasing, Publications, and Technical Services functions.
Working hours: min 30 hours a week for at least 6 months (with potentional to run to 12 months)
Start: as soon as possible
Place of work: Budapest 11th district
Salary: 1500 HUF/hour
During the internship, your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the implementation of key project on an operational level
- Send out training materials on timely manner
- Assisting financial and data management
- Supporting the admin part in AGCO’s Learning Management system including the publishing of courses and learner enrollment
The main requirements for this role are:
- Active full-time student status in Hungary (before 25 years you can be passive student too)
- Having an active student status for at least 6 months (1 year is preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of university studies in Business Administration or in Education related disciplines
- Ability to work at least 30 hours weekly
- Fluent in English – both verbal and written (hiring management based in UK)
- Basic IT skills, familiarity with Microsoft package, including Excel
- Being self-starter and eager to learn and improve
- Being well-organized and detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy
- Other European language skills are an advantage
- ERP/CRM/LMS or similar experience helpful
- Advanced Excel Skills
You can apply by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).
Tovább az aktuális munkáinkhoz