Sajnáljuk, lejárt a jelentkezési idoszak!
Student work: AGCO Hungary’s local HR Team is looking for an HR Support Intern, Talent Management Trainee who would like to be a part of our quickly developing organization. The new colleague will support the local HR Team in achieving its organizational objectives by developing talent management and recruitment related processes.
AGCO is the global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agriculture solutions with a wide collection of well-known brands like Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. AGCO is dedicated to provide a brighter and sustainable future for farms everywhere.
AGCO Shared Service Center (SSC) is located at Office Garden, in one of the most dynamically developing areas of Budapest providing global administration support to all AGCO global factories in Finance, HR, IT, Purchasing, Publications, Technical Services, Marketing and Sales functions.
Working hours: min 30 hours a week for at least 1 year
Start: as soon as possible
Place of work: Budapest 11th district, Alíz street
Salary: 1 800 HUF/hour
- Providing assistance in HR administration at Talent Management area (checking Employee referral forms, preparation of trainings)
- Supporting local HR team with employee onboarding process
- Monthly intern timesheet management
- Managing end-to-end intern recruitment process
- Assistance in the Interns Community program
- Managing end-to-end intern onboarding process
- First point of contact for student agencies
- Participation in HR core process project management
- Assistance in preparation of HR communication
- Performing other ad-hoc tasks
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- Have ongoing university studies (active student status) for minimum at least 1 year until graduation
- Speak both English and Hungarian fluently
- Have strong attention to details
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work efficiently with employees
- Are able to maintain confidentiality
- Can work at least 30 hours weekly
You can apply by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).
Tovább az aktuális munkáinkhoz