Diákmunka: Rendszergazda gyakornokot keresünk partnerünk IT osztályára.
Az angol nyelvi előkövetelmény miatt a hirdetés nyelve a továbbiakban angol, de a munkára partnerünk magyarul beszélő hallgatókat vár.
Place of work: 1118 Budapest, Rétköz u. 5.
Working hours: full time (min 35 hours/week)
Salary: gross 1380 HUF/hour
You should apply if you want to:
- Start a career at a dynamic international software company
- Use your skills, gain further professional experience working with experts of their professional areas.
What we expect from you:
- Ongoing BSC in Information Technology /Economics/ other technical field
- Self-confidence in English communication
- Windows administration skills, networking skills, knowledge of Office programs
- Desire to build a long-term career at XAPT Group
- Full time work (min. 35 hours/week)
- Former technical trainee experience
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Install and support of Windows 10 Enterprise laptops
- Support on-boarding/off-boarding procedure (handover and return equipments, help the user in the new IT environment)
- Provide helpdesk support for office employees
- Support printers
- Keep contact with the hardware service
- Handling of the security card system
- Maintenance of hardware inventory
- Maintenance of software inventory
What we offer you:
- a chance for dynamic career development, challenging professional tasks from the first time
- internal coaching/mentoring culture
- a chance for improving your skills, providing on the job training
- a dynamic team that is open to new ideas and solutions
- career opportunity in a fast growing, international business environment
You can apply by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by entering your name, telephone number, e-mail address, indicating the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).