Student work: Currently, we are seeking a System Administration Trainee who will work in our IT Infrastructure Operations department together with senior IT experts.
Place of work: Budapest
Working hours:full time work (min. 35 hours/week)
Salary: gross 1883 HUF/hour
You should apply if you want to:
• Start a career at a dynamic international software company
• Use your skills, gain further professional experience working with experts of their professional areas.
Your main responsibilities would be:
• Install and support of Windows 10 Enterprise laptops
• Support on-boarding/off-boarding procedure (handover and return equipments, help the user in the new IT environment)
• Provide helpdesk support for office employees
• Support printers
• Keep contact with the hardware service
• Handling of the security card system
• Maintenance of hardware inventory
• Maintenance of software inventory
What we expect from you:
• Ongoing BSC in Information Technology /Economics/ other technical field
• Self-confidence in English communication
• Windows administration skills, networking skills, knowledge of Office programs
• Desire to build a long-term career at XAPT Group
• former technical trainee experience
What we offer you:
• a chance for dynamic career development, challenging professional tasks from the first time
• internal coaching/mentoring culture
• a chance for improving your skills, providing on the job training
• a dynamic team that is open to new ideas and solutions
• career opportunity in a fast growing, international business environment
You can apply by e-mail (email@example.com), by entering your name, telephone number, e-mail address, indicating the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).