Diákmunka: Szoftverteszt-elemző gyakornokot keresünk, funkcionális tesztek előállításához partnerünk saját, NAXT nevű termékéről.
Az angol nyelvi előkövetelmény miatt a hirdetés nyelve a továbbiakban angol, de a munkára partnerünk magyarul beszélő hallgatókat vár!
Currently, we are seeking a Software Test Analyst Trainee who will produce high-quality functional test cases to validate the solution related to their own product called NAXT.
Place of work: 1118 Budapest, Rétköz u. 5., Budawest Office Building
Working hours: full time (min 35 hours/week)
Salary: gross 1380 HUF/hour
You should apply if you want to:
- Start a career at a dynamic international software company
- Use your skills, gain further professional experience in an innovative, international company
What we expect from you:
- Full-time active student status (you can also be passive under 25 years
- Ongoing BSC in Information Technology /Economics/ Finance/Accounting other technical field
- Self-confidence in English communication
- Desire to build a long-term career at XAPT Group
- full time work (min. 35 hours/week)
- Experience executing automated tests is an advantage
- Computer skills including use of MS productivity tools and Test Management Software packages is an advantage
- Former trainee work experience
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and quality requirements
- Produce high quality functional test cases based on description
- Create and maintain automated tests with Microsoft’s RSAT tool, analyze and report the results
- Make improvements and maintain existing test case library
- Identifying, analyzing, classification, tracking and documenting defects and questionable functions in application functionality
- Administrate test case executions in test management tool
- Help to develop our automated regression test coverage
- Keeping written records of defects and bugs that are discovered during testing
What we offer you:
- a chance for dynamic career development, challenging professional tasks from the first time
internal coaching/mentoring culture
- a chance for improving your skills, providing on the job training
- a dynamic team that is open to new ideas and solutions
- career opportunity in a fast growing, international business environment
- get into the ERP business with a fast-developing ERP system built on the latest technology
You can apply by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by entering your name, telephone number, e-mail address, indicating the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).