Sajnáljuk, lejárt a jelentkezési idoszak!
Student work: The Sales Support Trainee provides daily support of Sales Support Team for EME GSI customer related sales support activities with Dealers, Agents and End customers. This position requires cross functional cooperation with the following departments: Sales, Aftersales and Production, Warehouse, Finance, Purchasing and R&D. By acquiring this position you support function over APAC G&P related order management processes. The owner of this position gets an opportunity to improve their knowledge and gain experience in sales by receiving a long-term opportunity to start a career with us.
AGCO is the global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agriculture solutions with a wide collection of well-known brands like Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. AGCO is dedicated to provide a brighter and sustainable future for farms everywhere.
AGCO Shared Service Center (SSC) is located at Office Garden, in one of the most dynamically developing areas of Budapest providing global administration support to all AGCO global factories in Finance, HR, IT, Purchasing, Publications, Marketing, Sales, Engineering and Technical Services functions.
Working hours: min 25-30 hours a week
Place of work: Budapest, 11th district
Salary: 1700 HUF/hour
Your main responsibilities would be:
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Opportunity and Project management in Salesforce
- Data entry in local ERPs, coordination with the customer and production planning on scheduling
- Maintaining orders in ERP and Salesforce
- Reporting from Salesforce
- Sending order confirmation to customer from ERP system
- Answering questions to customers
- Tracking orders and investigating shipping delays for customers waiting on products
- Performing data entry duties with regards to sales figures, metrics and other key data
- Informing customers about delivery delay, shortage or backorder
- Export documentation when needed
- Forwarding Aftersales requests to the Aftersales team
- Keep controlled payments from customers, collaborating with sales and admin in credit recovering
- Active full-time student status in Hungary (before 25 years you can be passive student too);
- Have ongoing economical university studies for minimum 1-1,5 years – pursuing master studies is an advantage
- Have proficient oral and written communicational skills in English
- Are eager to learn and improve
- Are a team player and have great interpersonal skills
- Can work at least 25-30 hours weekly
You can apply by e-mail (email@example.com), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).
Tovább az aktuális munkáinkhoz