Sajnáljuk, lejárt a jelentkezési idoszak!
Student work: Build the future with us! We are a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural solutions. Our Global RPA Team is automating business operations with the help of software robots to reduce human intervention, providing enormous productivity increase to the whole organization. In this role You may also have the opportunity to grow into a full time Business Analyst role once You finish your studies. This depends a lot on You. 😉
AGCO is the world’s largest manufacturer of machinery and equipment focused solely on the agricultural industry. With some of the world’s most well respected brands, we’re not just manufacturing machines—we’re manufacturing a brighter future for farms everywhere.
AGCO’s Business Center is located at Office Garden, in one of the most dynamically developing area of Budapest, in district 11, near the Danube bank.
The Budapest Business Center provides global support to our internal clients in Finance, HR, IT, Purchasing, and Technical Services functions. In our international environment we speak more than 20 languages and we are from all over the world. In the center, we work together in a real team spirit, we believe in a “Can do” attitude and we love to change for the better. Professional training, continuous improvement, good atmosphere, and healthy work-life balance are equally important for us. In spite of the multicultural environment, the office operates as a big family, where we support each other and have a very active social life, including Christmas party, Carnival, Team Buildings, Company outings, CSR activities, Thirsty Wednesdays, Movie Nights, etc. Besides the fun part, we also organize trips and plant visit in order to show a closer view of the business and to get familiar with AGCO products.
Working hours: min 30 hours a week
Start: as soon as possible
Place of work: home office or Budapest 11th district
Salary: 1800 HUF/hour
- Work closely together with our Business Analysts on our ongoing projects
- Learn and utilize all the tips and tricks you need to be a successful Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Support the creation of essential project documentation
- Learn and utilize new automation technologies
- Support management on demand
- Administrative tasks
- As you grow your skills and show your talent, you’ll get the chance to contact new internal customers and drive your own projects
- Active full-time student status in Hungary (before 25 years you can be passive student too);
- Ongoing studies, preferably on the field of IT or Business
- Exceptional communication and analytical talent
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Fluent in Hungarian and English
- Autonomous coordination of tasks
- Software development skills (any language)
- Flexibility with regard to the scope of work
- Flexibility on work schedule ( 30+ hours / week )
You can apply by e-mail (email@example.com), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).
Tovább az aktuális munkáinkhoz