Sajnáljuk, lejárt a jelentkezési idoszak!
Student work: We are strongly committed to talent management and development and look with interest at young students willing to start a challenging career path that, initiating with entry level jobs.
Working at MSX means being part of a motivated, successful team.
Our deep automotive industry expertise enable our customers to improve the performance of their automotive dealership networks by increasing revenue, reducing cost, and enhancing customer satisfaction.
Are you a University student in Budapest? Do you want to gain practical experience in the field of HR? Then read on!
Working hours: min 20 hours a week
Start: as soon as possible
Place of work: Budapest, 11th district
Salary: 1900 HUF/hour
Your main responsibilities would be:
- You will be supporting the Talent Attraction Specialists in the recruitment process in whole Europe.
- You will learn how to attract the best talent.
- You will assist in sourcing, screening and ad-hoc tasks.
- You will help in contact the candidates and arrange interviews with them.
- Active full-time student status in Hungary (before 25 years you can be passive student too);
- You are currently studying in Budapest;
- You have strong communication, time-management skills;
- You pay attention to the details;
- You are able to work independently and in a team;
- You speak English and Italian, any other European language is advantage.
What we can offer:
- We have a modern office situated in Budapest.
- You can work at least 20 hours per week with a schedule between 8.30 to 17.00 pm.
- We provide a professional but relaxed working environment, as part of a welcoming and diverse team.
You can apply by e-mail (email@example.com), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).
Tovább az aktuális munkáinkhoz