Student work: The Project Management Office Intern position supports identifying, tracking and executing PCO projects. PCO stands for Product Cost Optimization are Design Change or Resourcing Projects which help to reduce purchasing costs of our components. This position requires interest in analyzing cost opportunities but also proactive communication with different stakeholder groups.
AGCO is the global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agriculture solutions with a wide collection of well-known brands like Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. AGCO is dedicated to provide a brighter and sustainable future for farms everywhere.
AGCO Shared Service Center (SSC) is located at Office Garden, in one of the most dynamically developing areas of Budapest providing global administration support to all AGCO global factories in Finance, HR, IT, Purchasing, Publications, Marketing, Sales and Technical Services functions
Working hours: min 20-24 hours a week
Place of work: Budapest 11th district
Salary: 1 600 HUF/hour
Responsibilities and duties:
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Analyze and identify opportunities for new savings projects, for example via comparing pricing of common parts across factories or regions
- Regular tracking and updating PCO project progress
- Actively approaching project members or suppliers to ensure milestone fulfilment
- Monitor defined KPI’s like “# of past due projects”, “retroactive PCA’s” or “SIG (supplier idea generation) ideas followed”, including follow up of improvement measures
- Providing Ad Hoc reports or support of other team members (based in Finland, France, Germany or Italy)
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- Have ongoing economical university studies for minimum 6 months
- Have proficient oral and written communicational skills in English
- Are interested to work in a multinational machine-building company
- Are well-organized with an interest for project management
- Are proficient in Excel
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Are a team player and have great interpersonal skills as well as communication skills
- Technical knowledge (e.g. studying industrial Engineering) in combination with business knowledge is an advantage
- Can work at least 20-24 hours weekly
You can apply by e-mail (email@example.com), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).