Sajnáljuk, lejárt a jelentkezési idoszak!
Student work: We are looking for Operational Indirect Buyer Trainee to join our team at our AGCO SSC Budapest. In this role, the intern will be responsible to provide high standard services to internal customers, being part of the Operational Transactional Buyer team following our Procure to Pay processes.
AGCO is the global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agriculture solutions with a wide collection of well-known brands like Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. AGCO is dedicated to provide a brighter and sustainable future for farms everywhere.
AGCO Shared Service Center (SSC) is located at Office Garden, in one of the most dynamically developing areas of Budapest providing global administration support to all AGCO global factories in Finance, HR, IT, Purchasing, Publications, Marketing, Sales and Technical Services functions
Working hours: min 30 hours a week
Place of work: Budapest 11th district
Salary: 1 500 HUF/hour
Responsibilities and duties:
- Indirect order management (using SAP / SRM system)
- Invoice resolution
- Email handling in a common Emailbox for Finland
- Collaborate with Finnish stakeholders, supporting them on a daily basis
- Manage existing catalog contents
- Vendor Master Data consolidation
- Have ongoing economical university studies for minimum 6 months
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken) is a must
- Any other language knowledge will be considered as a plus (comprehension and writing skills)
- Being flexible to communicate with Finnish stakeholders
- Being able to work at least 30 hours weekly, for at least 1 year
- Speaking Finnish language
You can apply by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).
Tovább az aktuális munkáinkhoz