Student work: We are looking for NPI Purchasing Expediter trainee to join our team at our AGCO SSC Budapest. In this role, the intern will be responsible to follow up Direct Purchasing’s parts orders/deliveries by validating the delivery date with our suppliers and by updating the delivery dates in AGCO’s backend system (SAP).
AGCO is the global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agriculture solutions with a wide collection of well-known brands like Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. AGCO is dedicated to provide a brighter and sustainable future for farms everywhere.
AGCO Shared Service Center (SSC) is located at Office Garden, in one of the most dynamically developing areas of Budapest providing global administration support to all AGCO global factories in Finance, HR, IT, Purchasing, Publications, and Technical Services functions.
Working hours: min 20 hours a week
Start: January of 2022
Place of work: Budapest 11th district and home office
Salary: 1500 HUF/hour
- Expediting for NPI materials received from AGCO sites by contacting suppliers to ensure that orders have been received in addition to validating the delivery date
- Updating the confirmed delivery dates in SAP
- Ensuring the delivery time of critical materials with suppliers
- Finding and sending purchasing orders to suppliers when requested
- Reporting the expediting activities and delivery delays to the team coordinator
- Active full-time student status in Hungary (before 25 years you can be passive student too)
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken) is a must
- German or Italian language knowledge will be considered as a plus (comprehension and writing skills)
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel
- Strong time management
- Proactive and eager to handle new projects and ideas
- Being able to work at least 20 hours weekly, for at least 1 year
You can apply by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).