Sajnáljuk, lejárt a jelentkezési idoszak!
Student work: We are looking for a Management Intern to join our team. This role will support the Office Management team with administrative tasks previously handled by them or Office Manager and Travel Expense Assistant. This role will also help the Office Management team with Reception related tasks.
AGCO is the global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural solutions with a wide collection of well-known brands like Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. AGCO is dedicated to provide a brighter and sustainable future for farms everywhere.
AGCO Shared Service Center (SSC) is located at Office Garden, in one of the most dynamically developing areas of Budapest providing global administration support to all AGCO global factories in Finance, HR, IT, Purchasing, Publications, and Technical Services functions.
Working hours: min 20 hours a week for at least half a year
Start: as soon as possible
Place of work: Budapest 11th district, Alíz street and home office (hybrid work)
Salary: 1 900 HUF/hour
As AGCO’s Management Intern your responsibilities will be connected to:
- handle travel arrangements for certain leaders of each’ department and above
- gather receipts and comments for travel expense reports
- create expense reports if required
- create yearly and ad hoc PO’s for management
- create GR’s accordingly
- prepare materials if needed for meeting
- take and write a brief summary of meetings (meeting minutes)
- distribute consolidated notes and to do’s
- track and follow up actions
Office management support
- serve as a backup for Reception related tasks
- help with handling onsite & offsite events
- help keeping the office neat and orderly
- help with general admin tasks to Office Manager
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- Have ongoing university studies (active student status) for minimum at least half a year
- Are fluent in Hungarian and English (company language)
- Have a good level knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word is required
- Are well organized, pay attention to details, have great administrative skills and patience, able to prioritize workloads, advanced time-management skills
- Have great people skills, focused on customer experience
- Are independently able to quickly and efficiently solve problems
- Can work at least 20 hours weekly
You can apply by e-mail (email@example.com), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).
Tovább az aktuális munkáinkhoz