Sajnáljuk, lejárt a jelentkezési idoszak!
Student work: We are looking for motivated logistics internship student.
Working hours: weekdays 8:30-17:30, min. 30 hours per week
Place of work: Budapest, IX. district
Salary: 900 HUF/hour
Major Responsibilities :
- Prepare/ analyze statistics about import logistic activity
- Follow up and analyze inbound and outbound insurance cases
- Prepare import documentation and operate inbound procedure from airport to warehouse
- Coordinate truck delivery process and documentation
- Coordinate royalty fee activities of LG products with ARTISJUS
- Manage and report data of environment fee based on necessary law and regulations
- Take part in yearly and half-year stock count report
Requirements Education, experience:
- Ongoing university/college studies in the field of economics/international business/logistics
- Strong PC skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
What we offer:
- Dynamic, global and multicultural working environment
- Continuous challenges and great opportunities to grow
- Young and innovative community
- Possibility to learn about our partner’s newest products even before their launch
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tovább az aktuális munkáinkhoz