Student work: Junior Learning & Development Support Specialist Intern is responsible for providing support to AGCO University Training Shared Services team. The incumbent supports the global learning and training needs of internal learning audiences and regional training owners worldwide. The candidate will work directly with the AGCO University learning management system & support team.
Place of work: You can work from home, only 1 time office presence per month is needed (in Budapest 11th district)
Working hours: min 20 hours a week, for at least 1 year
Salary: 1600 HUF/hour
- Primary support with monitoring AGCO University team mailbox and providing 1st to 2nd tier level support for AGCO learners and regional training owners.
- Basic reporting using Microsoft Excel and other AGCO business tools.
- Training set-up, training coordination and training events & attendance recording
- Beginner to intermediate functional knowledge of Learning Management System (LMS) platforms
- Assist with on-boarding of new Learning Management System administrators and virtual trainers who utilize supported platforms to deliver in-person and virtual training.
- Support with different meetings (set-up, invitations, agenda, material, notes and actions follow-up)
- Super user community maintenance and support
- Translations support for e-communications and training (where translation text is provided and needs to be implemented)
You are the perfect candidate if you(r):
- Active full-time student status in Hungary (before 25 years you can be passive student too)
- Have proficient computer skills: being very comfortable and familiar with Microsoft Office Suite of applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint (optional))
- Written and spoken English is great, any other European language knowledge is a definite advantage – English is a must for daily operation!
- Are computer literate with knowledge of basic to intermediate web browser-related end user troubleshooting
- Have basic working knowledge of image editing tools (i.e. Adobe tools, SnagIt, etc.)
- Have basic skills in analyzing learning data related to content usage, history and user data
- Are being reliable and able to work accurately with given deadlines
- Are a positive and proactive team player who enjoys working in a global, multicultural environment
- Can become comfortable with learning and utilizing virtual collaboration tools for team communications and training delivery based on AGCO tools and industry standards (i.e. Meeting collaboration and training tools such as Cisco WebEx; MS Teams, Adobe Connect and others).
- Are flexible with different time zones (mainly North America) – until 6-7PM
You can apply by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).