Sajnáljuk, lejárt a jelentkezési idoszak!
Student work: This role is intended to ensure that all business users are able to access the appropriate IT systems and services in line with agreed Service levels and IT security policies. It provides a central point of contact for all business users to report problems and make requests for IT services and works to solve the issues in the first call. This position is responsible for working in the German Service Desk area to provide effective first line IT Support for IT-related Incidents or Service Requests.
The role provides IT support to users in a number of AGCO sites worldwide and across a range of business functions in business and operational hours.
AGCO is the world’s largest manufacturer of machinery and equipment focused solely on the agricultural industry. With some of the world’s most well respected brands, we’re not just manufacturing machines—we’re manufacturing a brighter future for farms everywhere.
AGCO’s Business Center is located at Office Garden, in one of the most dynamically developing area of Budapest, in district 11, near the Danube bank.
The Budapest Business Center provides global support to our internal clients in Finance, HR, IT, Purchasing, and Technical Services functions. In our international environment we speak more than 20 languages and we are from all over the world. In the center, we work together in a real team spirit and we believe in a “Can do” attitude. Professional training, continuous improvement, good atmosphere, and healthy work-life balance are equally important for us. In spite of the multicultural environment, the office operates as a big family, where we support each other.
Working hours: min 20 hours a week for at least 1 year
Start: as soon as possible
Place of work: home office
Salary: 2 100 HUF/hour
Tasks include providing excellent customer service to AGCO business users by:
- Taking phone calls from German business users
- Logging Incident and Request tickets over the phone or via Self-Service forms in ServiceNow tool
- Assisting users with basic IT issues right away
- Dispatching more complex and complicated issues to L2/L3 support teams
- Fulfilling standard requests for the business in various IT systems
- Making sure all authorisations and approvals are in place before completing/dispatching Requests
- Cooperating colleagues to keep IT support documentation up-to-date
- Cooperation with Problem Mgt team on Incident tendencies and doing the necessary translations between languages
- Active full-time student status in Hungary (before 25 years you can be passive student too);
- Minimum intermediate English and German language knowledge both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of PC skills including Windows and Microsoft office products
- Good communication and Customer Service skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Experience with connecting PCs/laptops/monitors/keyboards, etc.
- Experience with troubleshooting basic issues of computers
- Work at least 20 hours weekly
You can apply by e-mail (email@example.com), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).
Tovább az aktuális munkáinkhoz