Sajnáljuk, lejárt a jelentkezési idoszak!
Student work: The IT Desktop Support Trainee position is responsible for working in the Desktop Team to provide effective second line IT Support for IT-related Incidents and Catalog Requests. This role provides support for all users of IT Computer Systems.
The trainee is responsible for supporting all IT problems and Catalog requests through to a timely and satisfactory resolution in the Service Now System. It involves handling hardware, computer and mobile devices, for new joiners and leavers and installing software.
This role will support business and operational hours.
AGCO is the world’s largest manufacturer of machinery and equipment focused solely on the agricultural industry. With some of the world’s most well respected brands, we’re not just manufacturing machines—we’re manufacturing a brighter future for farms everywhere.
AGCO’s Business Center is located at Office Garden, in one of the most dynamically developing area of Budapest, in district 11, near the Danube bank.
The Budapest Business Center provides global support to our internal clients in Finance, HR, IT, Purchasing, and Technical Services functions. In our international environment we speak more than 20 languages and we are from all over the world. In the center, we work together in a real team spirit and we believe in a “Can do” attitude. Professional training, continuous improvement, good atmosphere, and healthy work-life balance are equally important for us. In spite of the multicultural environment, the office operates as a big family, where we support each other.
Working hours: min 16-24 hours a week for at least 1 year
Start: as soon as possible
Place of work: Budapest 11th district, Alíz street
Salary: 2 300 HUF/hour
This role is intended to ensure that all business users are able to access the appropriate IT systems and services in line with agreed Service Levels and IT security policies. It provides a point of contact for all business users to support requests for IT services.
The role provides IT support to users in the Budapest office and across a range of business functions.
Tasks include providing excellent customer service to AGCO business users by:
- Supporting Incident and Request tickets assigned to the Desktop Team in ServiceNow tool
- Assisting users with basic IT issues right away
- Making sure all authorizations and approvals are in place before completing Requests
- Cooperating with colleagues to keep IT support documentation up-to-date
- Assisting local Desktop team with handling hardware related requests including setup of new PCs/laptops/monitors/etc., and handing over equipment of leavers
- Wiping the software from out of warranty PC’s and prepare them for collection by Third Party Company
- Installation of End Point Security software
- Occasionally taking phone calls from EME business users
- Handling basic IT-related issues like anti-virus software installation, local admin rights, problems with Windows operating system, Microsoft products, standard IT hardware
- Active full-time student status in Hungary (before 25 years you can be passive student too);
- Fluent Hungarian knowledge, minimum intermediate English knowledge both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of PC skills including Windows and Microsoft Office products
- Good communication and Customer Service skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Experience with connecting PCs/laptops/monitors/keyboards, etc.
- Experience with installation of IT software
- Working 16-24 hours weekly
You can apply by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).
Tovább az aktuális munkáinkhoz