Student work: We are looking for Interns (part-time) for Machine learning-based load forecasting of large-scale commercial buildings.
Place of work: Budapest, XI. district (BME, Building Z)
Working hours: min. 24 hours/week
Start: as soon as possible
Salary: 2 000-2118 HUF/hour
- Processing the energy demand and the connected influencing parameters such as outdoor temperature, occupancy behaviour
- Studying relevant literature
- Testing various ML and DL based forecasting algorithms
- Based on a comparative study, concluding on the best performing method. Implementing performance-boosting additions
- You have an active full-time student status in Hungary (under 25 years, you can be passive student)
- Preferably MSc student with ongoing studies in the field of energy engineering/computer science/economics
- Fluent in English
- Outstandingly strong analytical skills
- Start-up mindset and team spirit
- Basic programming skills in one of the following languages: Python/R/Julia
- Familiarity/or willingness to get familiar with ML/DL algorithms for time series analysis
- Understanding of large building’s HVAC systems is a plus
You can apply by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by entering your name, telephone number, e-mail address, indicating the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).