Sajnáljuk, lejárt a jelentkezési idoszak!
Student work: Our partner has over 6,000 employees based in more than 80 countries across the globe, their teams provide industry-leading expertise in Warranty & Technical, Parts & Service, Retail Performance Management, Customer Engagement, Fleet & Mobility fields. Now they are looking for students for a HR trainee position.
Working hours: min 20 hours a week
Start: as soon as possible
Place of work: Budapest, 11th district
Salary: 2118 HUF/hour
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Take part in the development of internal communication materials: write articles, make interviews and design; materials according to company standards;
- Participate in HR related projects;
- Support HR processes and complete related administrative tasks;
- Support the daily work of the HR Manager
- Active full-time student status in Hungary (before 25 years you can be passive student too);
- You have ongoing studies related to HR, Psychology, Communication or related field;
- You are able to work at least 20 hours a week;
- You are fluent in English and Hungarian (written and verbal);
- Experience in creative writing or in compiling company documents is an advantage;
- You have strong communication, organizational and time-management skills;
- You are reliable and able to take ownership of your work
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to gain experience in corporate HR and Internal Communication;
- Modern office situated in Budapest;
- Flexible work arrangement with working from home opportunity;
- A professional but relaxed working environment, as part of a welcoming team
You can apply by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).
Tovább az aktuális munkáinkhoz