Sajnáljuk, lejárt a jelentkezési idoszak!
Student work: We are looking for motivated internship student.
Working hours: weekdays 8:30-17:30, min. 20 hours per week
Place of work: Budapest, IX. district
Salary: 900 HUF/hour
Major Responsibilities :
Support HE (Home Entertainment) Product Manager for the daily operation and overall TV business processes, including marketing plans, market/price analysis, planning, purchasing, financial reports, etc.
- Data analysis and reporting
- Daily Operation support of HE Product Manager
- Ensuring accuracy and up-to-date status of product and order data in company systems
- Consumer Electronics Market Analysis and Customer Sell-out data management
Requirements Education, experience:
- Fluent English in speaking and writing is a must
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Excel Power user preferable
- Solution-oriented approach
- Great team worker
- Analytical attitude
- Active, full-time student status
What we offer:
- Dynamic, global and multicultural working environment
- Continuous challenges and great opportunities to grow
- Young and innovative community
- Possibility to learn about our partner’s newest products even before their launch
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tovább az aktuális munkáinkhoz