Sajnáljuk, lejárt a jelentkezési idoszak!
Student work: AGCO is looking for an intern who is interested in HR Operations and want to be a part of a great team.
The purpose of the position is to provide professional HR operations support to all global organizations, HR teams, managers and employees.
As a Global HR Operations Intern you will be a member of the Shared Services HR Support team. You will be responsible for managing the employee life-cycle and HR related requests received from the employees, managers and HR colleagues from all regions. This position requires strong cooperation with the HR team.
Working hours: min 25-30 hours a week
Start: as soon as possible
Place of work: Budapest 11th district
Salary: 1500 HUF/hour
- Ensuring that processes and procedures are integrated and actions taken are in accordance with the requirements of the overall functional strategy
- Maintaining the data modules in SAP SuccessFactors
- Being responsible for the facilitation and coordination of HR processes across the organization, both within the SAP SuccessFactors system and outside of it
- Maintaining the integrity of HR data within SAP SuccessFactors
- Processing transactional initiatives of the SAP SuccessFactors system to support the centralization of HR operational work globally
- Maintaining and developing knowledge relating to the requirements of the HRIS and ticketing systems used by AGCO
- Providing full-range support and being a reliable first point of contact/expert in all system-related matters
- Supporting mailboxes for KPI calculations
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- Active full-time student status in Hungary (before 25 years you can be passive student too)
- You are pursuing your Bsc/BA studies at the moment
- You have excellent oral and written communicational skills, both in English and Hungarian – any other language is an advantage
- Your Microsoft Excel knowledge is advanced
- You have interest in background of technical solutions
- You can adapt to changes quickly
- You are prompt and punctual, as well as able to keep the deadlines – attention to details is a must
- You can work min. 25-30 hours/week
You can apply by e-mail (email@example.com), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).
Tovább az aktuális munkáinkhoz