Sajnáljuk, lejárt a jelentkezési idoszak!
Student work: We are looking for a Front Office Assistant to join our partner company to support the office daily life.
Place of work: Budapest, 11th district, BudaWest Office buildings
Working hours: flexible working hours: 30 hours per week (8.00am to 2.00pm, Monday to Friday)
Salary: 1600 HUF/hour
- Assist day-to-day office operation – including administration, office supply procurement, inventory, post handling, answering incoming phone calls, keep the office/meeting rooms in order, welcoming guests/ courirers/suppliers
- Company car related tasks: service coordination, mileage data tracking, assist in handovers
- Company cell phones: procurement of new company cell phones, administration of current subscriptions and phones, handover and administration of pool phones, replacement and activation of SIM cards, service of broken phones, roaming settings, entry or egress from the company fleet
- Furnituring, reparations, maintenance, office cleaning coordination
- Organizing fire and safety trainings, first aid trainings, company doctor’s visits
- Assist in business travels and company events coordination
- General administrative operational tasks
- You have an active full-time student status in Hungary (under 25 years, you can be passive student).
- At least high school degree
- Dynamic, kind, customer-oriented personality
- Hand-on attitude with office equipment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and ability for front office type of work
Our partner offers:
- Get insight view to a global, fast growing IT company
- Join to a young, open-minded, and good spirited team
- Work at a financially stable, growing company with a strong international presence
- Have free private medical services and All You can Move Sportpass
- Work at a multicultural work environment in the BudaWest office
You can apply by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by entering your name, telephone number, e-mail address, indicating the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).
Tovább az aktuális munkáinkhoz