Sajnáljuk, lejárt a jelentkezési idoszak!
Student work: The FP&A Parts Intern position assists in the preparation of the financial budget and forecasts, while providing business support to the Parts business. This position requires a strong attention to details, eagerness to learn and improve and strong interest in Finance.
AGCO is the global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agriculture solutions with a wide collection of well-known brands like Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. AGCO is dedicated to provide a brighter and sustainable future for farms everywhere.
AGCO Shared Service Center (SSC) is located at Office Garden, in one of the most dynamically developing areas of Budapest providing global administration support to all AGCO global factories in Finance, HR, IT, Purchasing, Publications, and Technical Services functions.
Working hours: min 3 days a week for at least 6 months
Start: as soon as possible
Place of work: Budapest 11th district
Salary: 1650 HUF/hour
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in coordination and preparation of financial budget and forecast
- Help in preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Analyze month end results
- Organizing and administrating the preparation of budgets and forecasts for EME region
- Cooperate with other FP&A Teams
- Providing reports and regular reviews to Customer Support Director
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- Active full-time student status in Hungary (before 25 years you can be passive student too);
- Have proficient oral and written communicational skills in English
- Are diligent and eager to learn and improve
- Are well-organized and detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy
- Are proficient in Excel
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Are a team player and have great interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to follow broad instructions, can work with minimal supervision, can prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Can adapt to tight deadlines
- Have ongoing economical university studies for minimum 6 months – Finance-related studies are an advantage
- Have previous Finance-related work experience, it is a great advantage
- Can work at least 30 hours weekly
You can apply by e-mail (email@example.com), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).
Tovább az aktuális munkáinkhoz