Sajnáljuk, lejárt a jelentkezési idoszak!
Student work: We are looking for an FP&A Finance Intern to join our team with strong attention to details. As an FP&A Finance Intern you will provide analytical financial support for our operation. This position will work closely with Finance supporting Combine Harvester Business Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, Administration functions.
AGCO is the global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agriculture solutions with a wide collection of well-known brands like Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. AGCO is dedicated to provide a brighter and sustainable future for farms everywhere.
AGCO Shared Service Center (SSC) is located at Office Garden, in one of the most dynamically developing areas of Budapest providing global administration support to all AGCO global factories in Finance, HR, IT, Purchasing, Publications, and Technical Services functions.
We are looking for an FP&A Finance Intern to join our team with strong attention to details. As an FP&A Finance Intern you will provide analytical financial support for our operation. This position will work closely with Finance supporting Combine Harvester Business Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, Administration functions.
Working hours: min 20-30 hours a week
Start: as soon as possible
Place of work: Budapest 11th district and home office
Salary: 1300 HUF/hour
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the actual reporting of Sales, Cost of sales, Operating expenses and Inventory
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting
- Assist in documentation of and optimization of existing process
- Assist with other ad-hoc financial and operational analysis
- Preparation of monthly standardized reports
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- Active full-time student status in Hungary (before 25 years you can be passive student too);
- Have excellent oral and written communicational skills in English
- Are well-organized and detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy
- Are proficient in Excel
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Are a team player and have great interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to follow broad instructions, can work with minimal supervision, can prioritize and multi-task effectively and are diligent and eager to learn
- Have ongoing economical university studies for minimum 6 months – Finance-related studies are an advantage
- Can work at least 20-30 hours weekly
You can apply by e-mail (email@example.com), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).
Tovább az aktuális munkáinkhoz