Student work: We are looking for a Finance Vendor Master Data Intern to join our team to provide centralized vendor master data support for our EAME Finance across all sites.
Working hours: min 20 hours a week for at least 6 months
Start: as soon as possible
Place of work: Budapest 11th district
Salary: 1259 HUF/hour
- Ensuring the integrity of vendor master data
- Setting up new master data on request, reviewing modification requests and execute them
- Ensuring compliance
- Working on vendor master data clean-up projects
- Doing maintenance of authorization list across all companies
- Supporting audits with preparing documentation
- Active full-time student status in Hungary (before 25 years you can be passive student too);
- Have ongoing university studies minimum for at least half a year (active student status) – Finance-related studies are an advantage
- Are well organized, and pay attention to details
- Have great people skills, can get along with people easily as well as being a team player, and be willing to learn
- Are eager to improve and learn
- Are highly computer literate – solid IT and Excel (main focus on macro) skills are needed
- Are fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Can work at least 20 hours weekly
You can apply by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).