Student work: The Finance Specialist Intern position assists in the fulfillment of audit requirements of Manufacturing sites. This position requires a strong attention to details, eagerness to learn and improve and strong interest in Finance.
AGCO is the global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agriculture solutions with a wide collection of well-known brands like Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. AGCO is dedicated to provide a brighter and sustainable future for farms everywhere.
The Budapest Business Center provides global support to our internal clients in Finance, HR, IT, Purchasing, and Technical Services functions. In our international environment we speak more than 20 languages and we are from all over the world. In the center, we work together in a real team spirit and we believe in a “Can do” attitude. Professional training, continuous improvement, good atmosphere, and healthy work-life balance are equally important for us. In spite of the multicultural environment, the office operates as a big family, where we support each other.
Working hours: min 20 hours a week for at least half a year
Start: as soon as possible
Place of work: Budapest 11th district, Alíz street and home office
Salary: 1800 HUF/hour
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in coordination and preparation of audit requirements
- Working with SAP and other financial systems
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- Have ongoing university studies minimum for at least half a year (active student status) – Finance – related studies are an advantage
- Have proficient oral and written communication skills in English, Finnish knowledge is an advantage
- Are proficient in Excel
- Are diligent and eager to learn and improve
- Are well-organized and detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Are a team player and have great interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to follow broad instructions, can work with minimal supervision, can prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Can adapt to tight deadlines
You can apply by e-mail (email@example.com), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).