Student work: We are looking for a Finance AP Intern to join our team with strong attention to details. This role will facilitate a variety of scanning, prepping, validation of optically recognized invoice data to ensure high levels of support in a fast paced P2P environment.
AGCO is the global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agriculture solutions with a wide collection of well-known brands like Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. AGCO is dedicated to provide a brighter and sustainable future for farms everywhere.
The Budapest Business Center provides global support to our internal clients in Finance, HR, IT, Purchasing, and Technical Services functions. In our international environment we speak more than 20 languages and we are from all over the world. In the center, we work together in a real team spirit and we believe in a “Can do” attitude. Professional training, continuous improvement, good atmosphere, and healthy work-life balance are equally important for us. In spite of the multicultural environment, the office operates as a big family, where we support each other.
Working hours: min 20 hours a week for at least half a year
Start: as soon as possible
Place of work: Budapest 11th district, Alíz street and home office (hybrid work)
Salary: 1800 HUF/hour
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Document Scanning (OCR): Operate network high speed production scanning equipment (Readsoft); perform scanning and imaging tasks; identify, classify and sort documents; assemble document batches and/or page volumes
- Document Indexing: Identify objective data and enter (“key what you see”) at a high level of productivity and accuracy; perform data entry task from a paper and/or document image; utilize system functions to perform data look-up and validation; work on high volume sorting, analyzing, indexing, of financial documents; identify, classify, and sort documents electronically
- Archive documents in the digital archive and link them into the invoice clearance workflow tool
- Assist P2P users and support them with invoice processing as required
- Perform duties and special requests – assigned by P2P team leader and manager
- Review and process confidential and time-sensitive applications (urgent requests)
- Maintain high degree of quality control and validation of the completed work
- Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objectives
- Support financial results by minimizing site waste and rework
- Problem solving: improving existing reports and developing new ones
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- Have ongoing university studies minimum for at least half a year (active student status) – Finance – related studies are an advantage
- Are fluent in English, German is an advantage
- Are highly computer literate – solid IT and Excel (main focus on macro) skills are needed
- Are well organized, pay attention to details, have great administrative skills and patience
- Have great analytical approach – which means using good logic to form a pragmatic approach solution, as well as being result-oriented
- Have great people skills, can get along with people easily as well as being a team player, and be willing to learn
- Can work at least 20 hours weekly
You can apply by e-mail (email@example.com), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).