Sajnáljuk, lejárt a jelentkezési idoszak!
Student work: The Communications Intern will work closely with the AGCO Hungary leadership group. AGCO Hungary is seeking a Communications Intern with social media and middle-level communications skills to be part of our company. The qualified candidate will provide communications support for AGCO Hungary’s Internal Communication plan.
AGCO is the global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agriculture solutions with a wide collection of well-known brands like Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. AGCO is dedicated to provide a brighter and sustainable future for farms everywhere.
AGCO Shared Service Center (SSC) is located at Office Garden, in one of the most dynamically developing areas of Budapest providing global administration support to all AGCO global factories in Finance, HR, IT, Purchasing, Customer experience functions.
Working hours: min 20 hours a week
Place of work: Budapest, 11th district
Salary: 1600 HUF/hour
Your main responsibilities would be:
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Help manage and create content for our internal employee communications platform
- Support the day-to-day activities of the Internal Communication platform through collecting materials for posts, transcribing interviews, and other duties as assigned
- Develop and execute communications plans
- Work closely with various teams across the company to find compelling information for the post
- Assist in coordination and preparation for the internal employee engagements projects
- Prepare analytical reports (regular and ad-hoc) on the communication platform and progress of the projects
- Active full-time student status in Hungary (before 25 years you can be passive student too);
- Excellent oral and written communicational skills in English
- Proficiency with Microsoft software is preferred (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams and etc.)
- Experience writing and editing content for online and/or print publication
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to adapt to new situations and systems
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive and solution-focused work style and attitude
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Graphic design experience a plus (Canva, Vyond)
- Can work at least 20 hours weekly
You can apply by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).
Tovább az aktuális munkáinkhoz