Diákmunka: The leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry making business in more than 80 countries is searching for a trainee.
Our partner’s deep industry expertise combined with advanced data analytics and custom software solutions improve the performance of automotive dealership networks by increasing revenue, reducing cost, and enhancing customer satisfaction.
As a Trainee with them, you will have the opportunity to build brand loyalty and increase customer retention for our customer, a Global Automotive Manufacturer with dealers throughout Central and Eastern Europe
Place of work: Budapest, XI. district
Working hours: flexible, between 08.30 and 17.00
Salary: 2118 HUF/hour
- Manage day to day warranty claims according to KPIs;
- Verify warranty policies and procedures application;
- Check the integrity and correctness of claims;
- Self-assessment on managed cases;
- Cooperate with senior team members about cases in analysis
- Communicate with Dealers and Customers (mainly in writing)
- You have an active full-time student status in Hungary (under 25 years, you can be passive student).
- You are interested in the automotive industry and/or automotive technology.
- You are studying towards an engineering or technical degree.
- Technical knowledge about cars (or related experience) is an advantage.
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal), but if you speak also French or German, it’s an advantage.
- You have strong communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- You have excellent attention to detail and pride yourself on being punctual/ reliable.
What we can offer:
- Flexible work schedule – you would be a “jolly joker” to help the team manage peak periods.
- Thorough training about systems and tasks.
- Modern office situated in the 11th district of Budapest.
- A professional but relaxed working environment, as part of a welcoming and international team.
You can apply by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by entering your name, telephone number, e-mail address, indicating the position you want to fill and attaching your CV. To apply, specify how many hours you can work per week.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).