Student work: AGCO is on an exciting journey of culture alignment to live our purpose and deliver on the AGvance vision to be the trusted partner for industry-leading, smart farming solutions. To support this global culture alignment initiative we are looking for an Administrative Intern.
AGCO is the global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agriculture solutions with a wide collection of well-known brands like Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. AGCO is dedicated to provide a brighter and sustainable future for farms everywhere.
AGCO Shared Service Center (SSC) is located at Office Garden, in one of the most dynamically developing areas of Budapest providing global administration support to all AGCO global factories in Finance, HR, IT, Purchasing, Customer experience functions.
Working hours: min 20 hours a week for at least 1 year
Start: as soon as possible
Place of work: home office and once a week at AGCO’s office: Budapest 11th district, Alíz street
Salary: 1 800 HUF/hour
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and assist with project documentation/reports
- Providing daily administrative support for the project core team
- Communicate with various teams and employees across the company globally (NA,SA,APA,EME) to assist with the project roll-out
- Managing project calendar proactively and effectively
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- Have ongoing university studies (active student status)
- Excellent oral and written communicational skills in English
- Proficiency with Microsoft software is preferred (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams and etc.)
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to adapt to new situations and systems
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive and solution-focused work style and attitude
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can work minimum 20 hours weekly
You can apply by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).