Student work: This position is responsible for working in the Service Desk area to provide effective first line IT Support for any IT problems or Service Requests. This role provides a central point of contact for all users of IT Computer Systems. The role is responsible for recording, monitoring and progressing all IT problems and Service requests through to a timely and satisfactory resolution. Administration of User Access to all hosted IT systems. This role will support business and Operational hours and will require some flexible shift working.
This role is intended to ensure that all business users are able to access the appropriate IT systems and services in line with agreed Service levels and IT security policies. It provides a central point of contact for all business users to report problems and make requests for IT services and works to solve the issues in the first call.
The role provides IT support to users in a number of AGCO sites worldwide and across a range of business functions.
Working hours: min 20 hours a week (daytime), for at least 1 year
Start: as soon as possible
Place of work: Budapest 11th district, home office is provided after the training period
Salary: 1900 HUF/hour
Tasks include providing excellent customer service to AGCO business users by:
- Taking phone calls from NA business users (primarily), and users working from other locations (secondarily)
- Logging Incident and Request tickets over the phone or via Self-Service forms in ServiceNow tool
- Assisting users with basic IT issues right away
- Dispatching more complex and complicated issues to L2 support teams
- Fulfilling standard requests for the business in various IT systems
- Making sure all authorisations and approvals are in place before completing/dispatching Requests
- Assisting other Service Desk teams where necessary
- Spotting any process deficiencies and ineffectiveness and informing the Service Desk Lead
- Escalating issues using the appropriate hierarchy flow in case resolution is delayed
- Handling of SOX/audit related admin tasks including Joiners/Leavers process
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- Active full-time student status in Hungary (before 25 years you can be passive student too) for at least 1 year
- Must be fluent in English language. Both verbal and written. Fluency in German, French or Italian language is an advantage.
- A good understanding of SOX policies and procedures and how they impact User administration responsibilities.
- Good knowledge of PC skills including windows and Microsoft office products.
- Excellent communicational skills, verbal and written
- Good Customer Service skills with both internal and external contacts
- Good decision-making skills
You can apply by e-mail (email@example.com), giving your name, phone number, the position you want to fill and attaching your CV.
Click the “Jelentkezés” button to open the pre-parameterized email with your default email system (if configured).